I am a father of 3, a licensed HAM Radio operator, and an outdoors enthusiast. I am also a Salesforce Consultant with 7 certifications and 25 years of CRM experience. I have worked with companies of all sizes ranging from small business to enterprise-sized organizations in Pharma, Finance, Healthcare, Technology, and more. In 2005 I was introduced to Salesforce, and I haven’t looked back. Salesforce has provided me with unbelievable opportunities and allowed me to work with amazing people.
My goal for this blog is to share my experiences and knowledge with anyone interested in Salesforce. Whether they are veteran users of Salesforce or just beginning to learn. My hope is that through this blog that I help inspire others to pursue a rewarding career using the Salesforce platform and benefit from the rich community as much as I have.
My recent Blogs – Click on the first one below
- Quick Text Warms Up Salesforce Users This Winter ’19
- Why Choose Salesforce
- Using Trailhead for more than just Salesforce
- How Do You Describe Salesforce?
- Where Are My Salesforce Report Formats In Lightning Experience?
- Winter ’19 Brings Exciting Changes to Salesforce Health Cloud
- How To Set Up a New Salesforce Org